Chinati Contemporary Council
As recognized supporters of contemporary art, members of the Chinati Contemporary Council (CCC) serve as valued champions for Chinati while supporting the museum’s Artist-in-Residence program through their membership dues.
Instituted in 1989 by Donald Judd, Chinati’s Artist-in-Residence program supports the development of artists of diverse ages, backgrounds, and disciplines. Since the program’s inception, Chinati has hosted 165 artists from around the world, broadening the range of voices in conversation at Chinati and in Marfa.
Benefits of joining the CCC include:
- Invitation to a CCC member events in Marfa.
- Private sunrise or sunset tour.
- Limited-edition print by an internationally recognized artist created especially for Chinati.
- Chinati: The Vision of Donald Judd, second edition.
- Member t-shirt.
- A copy of Chinati’s annual newsletter.
- 10% discount in the museum bookstore and online store.
- Complimentary admission to the museum for four.
- Free admission and discounts at more than 90 partner museums.
- 20% discount on two Chinati Weekend Benefit Dinner tickets (reservations required).
- Recognition in Chinati’s annual newsletter.