Chinati Weekend Gift Packages
To celebrate Chinati Weekend 2020 safely from home, we are offering three limited edition gifts for sale online. All gifts support the museum and Marfa.
For questions, contact Sarah Atwood at email@example.com or Savannah Lust at firstname.lastname@example.org
Add-on a Prime Texas Black Angus Brisket from Marfa’s own Convenience West BBQ for $230.
BBQ Brisket is sold out
The Made in Marfa Box is filled with artisanal goods from far West Texas along with some Chinati surprises. This gift contributes direct support to the Marfa economy. 100 gift boxes are available for purchase.
- Set of 4 leather coasters by Garza Marfa
- 2 “Wrong Marfa” glasses by Wrong Store
- Powder coated lucky horseshoe by Cody Barber
- Miniature wooden stool by Lumber Club Marfa
- Handmade soap by Marfa Brand Soap
- Cocktail salt and cocktail recipes from Cactus Liquor
- Limited edition “Watch for Snakes” Chinati t-shirt
- Custom made ceramic Chinati flask
- Vol. 25 of Chinati’s newsletter
A handy “Watch for Snakes” tote carries a Chinati baseball cap in a special new color, vol. 25 of Chinati’s newsletter, and surprise symposium publication. A limited number of bags are available.
This special edition of Chinati: The Vision of Donald Judd is packaged in a clam shell box and signed by nine living artists represented in the museum collection—Carl Andre, Ingólfur Arnarsson, John Chamberlain, Roni Horn, Ilya Kabakov, Richard Long, Claes Oldenburg, David Rabinowitch, and John Wesley. 100 books are available for purchase.