The Director’s Circle is the Chinati Foundation’s highest level membership group. Through a variety of events hosted by Chinati’s director, Caitlin Murray, Director’s Circle members enjoy special access to the foundation and its programs.
Each year, the Director’s Circle underwrites one Chinati exhibition and various events through Chinati Presents — a program of lectures, concerts, readings, performances, and workshops, all offered to the public for free.
Director’s Circle members enjoy customized group experiences along with individual concierge services to connect them to additional Chinati activities and/or services suited to their own needs and interests in the Big Bend region.
All Director’s Circle members at the $10,000 and $15,000 level receive the following benefits:
- Unlimited free admission for up to five guests (advance reservations required)
- Invitations to private sunrise and sunset tours and intimate dinners with artists and Chinati leadership
- Reciprocal membership benefits and free admission to over fifty modern and contemporary art institutions across the United States and Canada
- Complimentary copy of Chinati: The Vision of Donald Judd
- Recognition in Chinati’s annual newsletter publication and on Chinati’s website
- Acknowledgement of exhibition support
- Early purchasing opportunities for Chinati Weekend Benefit Dinner tickets
- 20% discount on publications and merchandise purchased through Chinati’s bookshop in Marfa
Members at the $25,000 level receive all Director’s Circle benefits, plus the opportunity to host a private event for up to 16 guests in Chinati’s Arena (direct costs and restrictions apply).
For more information, please contact Malinda Galindo, director of development: email@example.com.