Guided tour reservations include access to Open Viewing.
Full Collection Tour $30
Wednesday – Sunday at 9:30 a.m.
This tour visits all available installations in Chinati’s collection, including *the John Chamberlain Building and *Robert Irwin’s untitled (dawn to dusk). *off-site location
Plan on a total visit time of approximately 6 hours, including a lunch break on your own.
Selections Tour $25
Wednesday – Sunday at 10:00 a.m. & 1 p.m.
This tour visits Donald Judd’s 100 untitled works in mill aluminum, Dan Flavin’s untitled (Marfa project), the special exhibition gallery, *the John Chamberlain Building and *Robert Irwin’s untitled (dawn to dusk). *off-site location
Plan on approximately 3 hours of walking.
- Reservations are encouraged. Tours are subject to cancellation; reservations will be refunded in full.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early for all tours.
- Visitors are encouraged to provide their own transportation to the off-site locations and lunch break.
- Admission is free for Chinati members, children under 17, active Military, and tri-county residents (Brewster, Jeff Davis, Presidio).
- Discounts are offered to persons aged 65 and over, students, teachers, and healthcare workers.